Customer Service Assistant/StewardApply
Roles & Responsibilities
- Actively assist and provide information to customers travelling throughout the station.
- Provide a highly visible point of contact for station users providing customer service to all, including visitors, and customers travelling throughout the station.
- Provide a proactive role in dealing with hazards or unsafe conditions, checking that all such occurrences are reported correctly.
- Ensuring all customers are advised of the correct procedures in using the station. i.e. Escalators, lifts and walkways.
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- Level 2 NVQ Spectator Safety. Or must be willing to enroll and complete the course and attain the qualification.
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
- Confidence to deal with different types of situations assertively.
- Experience of working effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Security Experience.
- Applicants will be required to work 5 or 6 shifts per week, including one weekend day. Shifts will be both AM (07.00-15.00) and PM (14.30-22.30).
- Rota will be discussed at interview and confirmed when offered role.
How to Apply
- 1. Open and complete the application form online
- 2. Save the application by clicking print and saving as a PDF
- 3. Send the completed application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4. Our Recruitment team will come back to you within 48 working hours
- 5. Or complete, print off, scan or take a photo of the form and email to us or send to our address SES Group, The Barrows, Roydon Road, Harlow, CM19 5DY
For Office Use
Job Category: Customer Service Assistant/Steward
Job Location: London Euston