Event Door Supervisor – London AreaApply
Door Supervisors should be able to ensure the safety and security of staff, customers and premises. This job role would require the ability to write reports if any incidents occur, to monitor the entrance and exit of customers and to act in a friendly and professional manner.
This job role includes acting as an ambassador for the SES Group ensuring the professional standards are met and all policies and procedures are followed accordingly. When required, door supervisors should be able to use force to take control of dangerous situations in line with Company Policy.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Patrolling areas to ensure the safety of the site.
- Reporting any health and safety issues to the relevant persons on site.
- Providing the best customer service to all customers on site by acting in a professional and friendly manner.
- Writing detailed reports if any issues do arise and following Company procedure in the event that any issues do arise.
- When required, to escort people out of the venue and restrain where necessary.
- Diffuse situations where necessary.
- To understand and be able to follow Company policies and procedures.
Key Performance Indicators
- Annual Reviews
- Meeting pre-set and dynamic objectives/tasks
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid SIA Door Supervisor Licence
- Problem solving skills
- Observation Skills
- Teamwork Skills
- Competent in written and verbal English
- Ability to write detailed reports
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
Please submit your completed Application Form to email@example.com
How to Apply
- 1. Open and complete the application form online
- 2. Save the application by clicking print and saving as a PDF
- 3. Send the completed application to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4. Our Recruitment team will come back to you within 48 working hours
- 5. Or complete, print off, scan or take a photo of the form and email to us or send to our address SES Group, The Barrows, Roydon Road, Harlow, CM19 5DY
For Office Use
Job Category: Event Door Supervisor
Job Location: London
Job ID: LON-EDS-001