Event Steward – Birmingham AreaApply
We are looking for positive, outgoing individuals to undertake the role of Event Steward which is an integral part of our Event Teams. As an Event Steward you would be dealing with members of the public at various events and venues.
Ensuring they not only have a safe and enjoyable experience but a memorable one to. Some venues may require you to hold certain qualifications or to have completed additional training.
We, at the SES Group, will provide this training as we are dedicated to the positive development and progression of all of our staff. So if you have good inter-personal skills, enjoy working with members of the public and are looking for a varied, rewarding career then come and join our Event Team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service / care.
- Assist in carrying out pre-event checks.
- Attend pre-event briefings and be familiar with location layout, facilitates and emergency procedures.
- Assist with ticket checking, queue management and aid in ensuring an even flow of members of the public in to the event / venue.
- Monitor crowds for any signs of disturbance, incidents and overcrowding.
- Respond and assist with any emergency situation as required that may arise.
- Candidates must be 18 years old or over
Please submit your completed Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
- 1. Open and complete the application form online
- 2. Save the application by clicking print and saving as a PDF
- 3. Send the completed application to us at email@example.com
- 4. Our Recruitment team will come back to you within 48 working hours
- 5. Or complete, print off, scan or take a photo of the form and email to us or send to our address SES Group, The Barrows, Roydon Road, Harlow, CM19 5DY
For Office Use
Job Category: Event Steward
Job Location: Birmingham And Midlands Area
Job ID: BIR-EST-001