The SES Group are proud to provide security apprenticeships for those who want to learn valuable skills and qualifications and earn at the same time.
Upon completion of our apprenticeships, candidates will receive a nationally-recognised qualification of the following standard:
- Intermediate, Level 2 – equivalent to 5 GCSE passes at grades A* to C
- Advanced, Level 3 – equivalent to 2 A level passes
- Higher, Levels 4,5,6 and 7 – equivalent to Foundation degree and above
- Degree, Levels 6 and 7 – equivalent to Bachelor’s or master’s degree
Our apprenticeships provide experience for both on and off job work, utilising practices that lead to industry-standard security guard qualifications, including an assessment at the end of the course.
We currently offer security officer certifications in:
- L2 Customer Service Apprenticeship
- L4 Business Admin Apprenticeship
- L5 Operational/Departmental Management Apprenticeships
For more information about our security officer certifications and apprenticeships, contact the SES Group today and we’ll be more than happy to help.